• To advocate for the African constitution that enforces and ensures equality among black people and the freedom and safety for all black citizens.
• To encourage the diaspora’s reclamation of their birthright and reconnection to their heritage.
• To advocate for a united African military to protect our African interest.
• To build in Africa, factories, and industries for manufacturing using African raw materials.
• To modernize the agriculture sector, and promote mechanize farming
• To implement state of the art technology and updated educational resources.
• To create an international student exchange for the diaspora to get connected to Africa. ( for example, establish partnerships with HBCU in the USA)
• To increase the number of patriotic doctors and nurses committed to serve the citizens of Africa.
• To build a state of the art infrastructure for health, education, transportation.
.To promote building and manufacturing in Africa.
.To organize the commercial, financial and industrial sectors.
• To promote made in Africa products for export worldwide, and create a Made-in-Africa brand.
• To build a B2B online market place to promote African products and businesses.
• To reconnect the diaspora to Africa and advocate for dual citizenship.
• To form a partnership between Africans and the diaspora to create businesses and job opportunities in Africa.
• To support the diaspora who are financially unstable but are willing and interested in living in Africa.
• To reprogram the African mindset
• To unify Africa through free trade within Africa countries.